Installation of new equipment in The First Machine-assembly Department
Continuing renovation of production base, owing to production and sale growth for the needs of The First Machine-assembly Department of Poltava Automobile Unit Plant, new equipment was provided — a turret lathe 1V340F30 with NC-31M system, produced by OJSC “Bevers”, Berdichev, Ukraine. Total value is more than 400 thousand hryvnia (payback period is 2 years).
Lathes produces by OJSC “Bevers” are continuously improved by functionality increase, which guarantees the user outstanding precision performance.
New turret lathe 1V340F30 with NC-31M system has a lot of high-performance multifunctional features which help to realize output programmes undertime and with a high quality:
It is necessary to mention, that the lathe was purchased in after crisis period only because of effective investment and financial policy of enterprise’s management. During last 5 years, such purchase is not a first case. It is one of the key factors of enterprises success on the market – equipment of leader manufactures of USA, Germany, Switzerland, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan and Ukraine provides produce market orientated devices with high quality at a reasonable price.
- turning of pieces with stepped and curvilinear surface;
- automatic hydraulic clamping of round (20 - 40 mm) and hexagonal (S = 19 - 32 mm) bar stocks in a collet chuck, as well as of single pieces (up to 200 mm) in a 3-jaw chuck;
- against customer's order the machine may be equipped with a 40 - 50 mm bar feeder installed in the turret head;
- spindle drive;
- 15 kWt DC electric motor;
- feed drives;
- high torque electric motors with ball screws;
- workpiece removal from the working area is done by means of an unloading device;
- bar stock up to 3000 mm long is installed in a supporting tube on two racks;
- against customer's order the machine may be equipped with an automatic rotary chuck for machining cross-shaped pieces (gimbal drive cross pieces, squares etc.).
Return to the NEWS page >>>